Now starts the Voting Period for Character #1! The Judges discussed the pros and cons of each name and then voted on them. Names were chosen by majority rule, which meant that a minimum of three votes were needed to move the names to the Voting Round. There were some good submissions but, in the end, the Judges felt that three of the names really fit the character, so much so that we were all four in agreement on the names. Congratulations to the three finalists who made it to this round!
Now the naming of this character rests with all of you. It’s out of the Judges’ hands. It’s your decision.
- Be sure you are logged on to this Blog.
- Each person gets only one vote, including the contestants who entered the contest and the finalists.
- Enter your vote in the comments section (below) of this Blog post.
- You have one week to enter your vote. The comments will be closed Monday, December 13, 2010, at 6:00 p.m. PT.
- This is a popularity contest. The most popular name wins! So finalists are free to campaign if they wish.
Here are the finalists’ character names. Vote for only one of them!