Now starts the Voting Period for Character #2! The Judges discussed the pros and cons of each name and then voted on them. Names were chosen by majority rule, which meant that a minimum of three votes were needed to move the names to the Voting Round. In this round only one name received four votes. The rest received three votes. Congratulations to the four finalists who made it to this round!
Now the naming of this character rests with all of you. It’s out of the Judges’ hands. It’s your decision. Please take a minute to vote and show your support.
- Be sure you are logged on to this Blog.
- Each person gets only one vote, including the contestants who entered the contest and the finalists.
- Enter your vote in the comments section (below) of this Blog post.
- You have one week to enter your vote. The comments will be closed Monday, December 20, 2010, at 6:00 p.m. PT.
- This is a popularity contest. The most popular name wins! So finalists are free to campaign if they wish.
This round is a bit different from the last voting round in that we are also including the current name of the character, Tara, for you to vote on. Do you like the character’s current name or do you prefer one of the finalists’ character names? You can only vote for one of them!