Now starts the Voting Period for Character #4! The Judges discussed the pros and cons of each name and then voted on them. Names were chosen by majority rule, which meant that a minimum of three votes were needed to move the names to the Voting Round. In this round one name received four votes and the other two names received three votes. Two of the names were submitted by the same finalist. One of the names was submitted twice by two different people, but the rules say that the first person to submit a name gets the credit. Congratulations to the two finalists who made it to this round!
Now the naming of this character rests with all of you. It’s out of the Judges’ hands. It’s your decision. Please take a minute to vote and show your support.
- Be sure you are logged on to this Blog.
- Each person gets only one vote, including the contestants who entered the contest and the finalists.
- Enter your vote in the comments section (below) of this Blog post.
- You have one week to enter your vote. The comments will be closed Monday, January 3, 2011, at 6:00 p.m. PT.
- This is a popularity contest. The most popular name wins! So finalists are free to campaign if they wish.
Here are the finalists’ character names. Please vote for one of them!