Welcome to the beginning of the NAME THE MOVIE CHARACTERS CONTEST! This post starts the First Round, which is where you get to submit names for one of the characters in the movie.
A few reminders:
- Be sure you are logged on to this Blog.
- You will enter your submissions for this character only in the comments section of this Blog post below.
- Remember, only one name per comment. But you can submit as many names as you wish.
- Don’t forget to fill out the Entry Form.
- You will have one week to enter your submissions. The comments will be closed Monday, November 29, 2010, at 6:00 p.m. PT.
- Please keep in mind that you need to follow all the rules to avoid the risk of being disqualified, so be sure you read and understand the Rules and the Terms & Conditions before entering this contest.
The first name we need is for a character anticipated to be played by the fantastic Eddie Jones. For this character we are looking for both a first name and a last name. Here’s a short character description:
He’s the owner of a San Francisco toy company. There is a side to this man that would astonish his customers, who only know him as the jolly and friendly toy man.
Smart idea to cover two different spellings!
Wanted to make sure my bases were covered as the terms & conditions say: A different spelling of the same name will be treated as a different name. 🙂
Frank Lee (could be used as good play on words such as Frankly the best toy store around or Frankly a nice guy…you get the idea!)
Jimmy “Happy” Meyers
Sam “Smiley” Weber
Joseph (Joe) Starkey
The comments are now closed.